Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Well it's been an interesting 24 hours.

I actually feel pretty good about the communication that has happened thus far today. The coolest thing was when I was getting really desperate yesterday about it, and I just gave it to God and he answered my prayer in like an hour! Cool. I wish I could give more specifics, but I won't anymore gossip or rumors to be spread about the whole thing.

I'm starting to get really pumped about the Cause Conference this weekend. I'm also freaking about how I'm going to be able to watch the game. The conference officially starts at 7, but the game starts at 6:10. I think I will just have to miss the beginning.

Now I'm off to use my new Macro lens over lunch. There's a guy here at work that wants documentation of his watch collection for insurance purposes. So it'll be fun to play around with my equipment. Woohoo!

No comments: