Thursday, March 29, 2007

I hate being sick.

No, I mean I really, really hate it. I've been sick since Sunday. And it sucks. This could be one of the worst viruses I ever had. The only times I can recall in recent memory are when I had strep/mono when I was a freshman at UI and when I had the flu in February of the 2004-05 basketball season.

The following are things I've been taking to alleviate the symptoms (they aren't helping much, IMO): DayQuil gelcaps, Sudafed, ibuprofen, Excedrin, PM ibuprofen, Nyquil, Tylenol Severe Congestion, a vapor inhaler, throat spray, and some nasty cough drops. I hate cough drops, but sometimes they're the only things that can soothe and aching throat.

Anyway, I need to be better because it looks like I might be heading to the suburbs this weekend for a visitation for Ryan's grandma who met Jesus this morning. And I just want to be able to get back into my routine and enjoy the nicer weather instead of staying holed up on my couch or in bed.

No comments: