Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My website is finally getting somewhere!

http://www.hollybirchphotography.com/index.html will be the home page. I still need to create the subpages. What do you think (all 2 of you who have even seen this page)?

I'm not sure I'm sold on the color scheme... and the way I have it set up, it's not very easy to edit often, and I pretty much have to work on it on my work computer. And obviously, since the links don't work, I still need to get those set up. I'm hoping to somehow work on that this weekend. So I might be attempting to write some code! I think I might be able though, so set pages up in Photoshop (sample pages at least) and then create the slices in ImageReady on my work computer next week.

Wish me luck!! :-/

2 comments:

The Camerons said...

Hey, starting to look good. I have to say I'm not crazy about the color scheme. I like warmer colors better, especially for the main page. Like for sports I think bright/ neon colors are good, but not for weddings and portraits. It takes away from the pictures themselves in my opinion. :)

xland said...

Hi Holly,

I like the layout but it definitely needs more orange and blue. :)

Good luck and GO ILLINI!!!