Thursday, November 15, 2007

I should be having the best week ever

after that win over Ohio State.

But instead I am having like the crappiest one ever. I don't want to go into too many details, but please pray for me to have peace about something, because I am not going to be able to manifest it on my own. Instead, I have feelings of anger, jealousy, denial & meanness. I don't want to be like that I don't exactly know why I'm feeling the way I am, but nonetheless, I am.

It makes in even harder, when in light of recent events I discovered (like over lunch today), I find that part of me is justified (worldly at least).

The heart is a fragile thing, and mine is very unstable right now. Please pray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this is a little late, but I'll pray anyways...it never hurts :)