Friday, November 9, 2007

Big weekend coming up!!

Taking it easy tonight... getting caught up on some stuff, getting my camera gear ready.

Tomorrow, Illinois takes on the #1 Buckeyes. KIRK, IS AMANDA READING THIS TO YOU?? Because finally after about 5 years, I'm ready to face you when it comes to football. Keep an eye on Rashard Mendenhall... he'll probably tear through your defense.

Then Sunday is the official first game of the basketball season as Illinois takes on Northeastern. I hope they play for real because we have a HUGE tournament starting up in Hawaii on Friday. There's no time to dilly around here, which is what always seems to happen with this non-conference portion of the schedule.

Also, who doesn't love Jeff Jordan? Man, the Today show did a GREAT job with this story. This was kind of a sentimental 7 minutes for me:
MJ & son on Today

Lastly, Match.com blows. Seriously. The end.

1 comment:

The Camerons said...

I'm waiting for your victory post before I comment on the game. :)