Monday, April 9, 2007

Lots of things to tell...

The first is that I had my first gig as the football photographer for InsideIllini.com this weekend. I wasn't super happy with the results, but the guy who hired me seemed to like my work. He gave me a few suggestions and tips and is going to get me a subscription to the premium forum which is ultimately where I will post my photos from now on.
You can view my photos here:
Spring Practice Photos 4-7-07


I have a BUSY week this week, which is good because I've been lacking energy lately and I think it's because I was sick and then wasn't so busy and then the weather got cold again. I have high hopes for this week. I have a Vineyard leadership training meeting tonight, Breaking Free Bible study tomorrow, football practice tomorrow and Wednesday, a wedding consultation Thursday, and lots of loose ends to tie up when I have a little free time. Ha! Free time.

This weekend will be fun too. I will get to hang out with Ryan during the day on Saturday (he's on call in the evening) and then Sunday afternoon is Taylor's bridal shower luncheon.

I also need to get crackin' on my website updates. My friend Seth put some stuff together for me in exchange for me shooting photos at the Taste of CU this summer. I can't wait to see what he came up with (AND get it posted!).

Let the busy-ness commence... I'm out.

No comments: