Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Girl put your records on...

So I don't know what to write about, but for some reason I feel like I should today, so here's a list of songs I've recently downloaded:

Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae
Not Ready to Make Nice - Dixie Chicks
Big Enough - Ayiesha Woods
Boston - Augustana
I'm Not Who I Was - Brandon Heath
Beautiful Disaster - Jon McLaughlin
The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
Give Me Jesus - Fernando Ortega
Untitled Hymn - Chris Rice
Jesus You are Holy - Kate Miner

Let's see... what else is on my mind?
- I screwed up and missed a photo shoot last night. Oops.
- I was woken up at 3 a.m. last night by my neighbors and one of their girlfriend's OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD cars. Then I couldn't sleep and they came back an hour later and were still loud. Jerks.
- My jerk-y roommate is still at her usual ways even though the bf is gone. Seriously. Who parks in the driveway behind your landlord blocking them in? Jerks. That's who.
- I felt really compelled last night during my sleeplessness to write a letter to my ex-stepmom. I might work on that tonight. Along with 326 other things I have to do.
- Why was I the last person to hear about Mom & Joe's party? If you wanted me there, so bad, why wasn't I one of the first to know?
- I can't really handle when one person dominates a conversation. It makes me uncomfortable and I feel bad for everyone else present.
- I think I need a day off or two, but alas, my stupid job only started me out with 5 vacation days. What a load of crap.

No comments: