Friday, May 2, 2008

Holly Birch Photography has been busy!

And it's only going to get worse for the next 6 weeks or so. I have been updating my business blog much more frequently than I have my personal one, so if you want to see what I've been up to, you should go there. I've also updated my website too, changing out some old samples and putting more of my recent work up. My web designer is supposed to be updating the flash photos on the front page for me this weekend... it's going to look awesome!!

Wedding season officially starts for me tomorrow. It should be fairly easy -- I'm working for Scott at Memory Lane again but shooti--er--photographing with my friend Rob. Rob will be the primary photographer and I'll serve as the secondary, floating around doing candids and getting those off to the side shots while the bridal party is posing for Rob. And it's just off Mattis and I don't have to be there until 1:30 and I think I'll be done by 10. So, not a bad day's work.

Then, since Aaron is at drill this weekend, and it would probably be good for me to get away from the house and do something by myself, I'm going to treat myself to a trip up to Ikea. I've had a bunch of stuff to return for a while, and I'd like to stock up on little things that I've been needing around the house. I can't tell you how many times since I've moved in I've said "man, I KNOW I could get that at Ikea," or "I could get this SO much cheaper at Ikea," or "I know Ikea has exactly what I want." So, I'm going. Hey, I get my economic stimulus check in like 7 days anyway, right? :)

Alright, back to the boring world of PG...

No comments: