Friday, April 4, 2008

Sometimes my job drives me bonkers

But I enjoy when I am right and some higher-up makes a bad decision. Is that so wrong? :)

WE ARE IN!! We painted last Friday and I'm happy with all our paint choices.


We moved EVERYTHING for all four of us on Saturday. Dad came with the livestock trailer and we took one full load from Andrea's house, then went to Steph's apt and filled it about 2/3 full. Then I spent most of the rest of the day unpacking and fixing things. By the end of Day #2 I was severely hurting.

Sunday, Mom, Joe and Izzy came with Subway and chips and helped us with some more minor projects around the house. By the end of Day #3 I was hurting even more. BUT, Mom got me a RED KITCHENAID MIXER!! It has been my heart's desire for many years now:

woooohoooo!!

Housewarming is planned for April 19th after the Spring Game.

No comments: