Monday, March 3, 2008

I've gone and bought a house!

Finally.

Except there are a few things that are up in the air, like the inspection which is tomorrow, and the closing won't happen until 3/28. I hope everything goes smoothly the next 3-4 weeks!

We (Aubrey, Stephanie, Nevan and I) went and looked at it on Saturday with Dad, Nate, Grandma and Pappy. Here's the pic of the new roommates in front of our new house!


Here are the specs for those of you interested in that:
4 BR
2 BA
1309 sq ft.
2.5 car garage
In Urbana, about a mile from 74 near Cunningham.
Built in 1996 (fairly new!)

1 comment:

RK said...

Congrats! I wondered how the search was going, and by golly, there's a winner! I was going to tell you that the house directly behind ours is going up for sale but they're giving us the chance to get any non-market interest sent their way just in case we can leave the realtors out!! Ha! You could have had free access to the pool at any time!!! Only 3 BR though...