Tuesday, October 9, 2007

If you're reading this...

there's a good chance you already know that the wedding is off.

I don't really want to get into it too much, but if you have questions, feel free to ask. I just wasn't happy anymore and I realized I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with him. I deserve to be happy and I gave myself the chance to find that happiness by leaving my relationship. I feel like there is a huge weight off my shoulders and I think some of the stress I had all summer is now gone.

In other news, I am now the proud owner of an Illinois men's basketball season ticket!! This basketball season is going to cost me way too much, but it's what I enjoy and I don't have to pay for a wedding now, so I figure there's some give and take. Also, football isn't costing me much at all, yet I'm still having a good time.

I'm taking suggestions for a possible spring vacation. In March I will definitely be going to the Big Ten Tournament for a couple days, but I could make it a longer trip maybe. I know there is a lot to do in Indianapolis. I could also go visit people (I know Amanda will jump all over this!). My friend Ann also called off her wedding this summer, so we talked about doing something together maybe.

And in other, other news, I'm contemplating buying a houes next year and living with my sister and nephew until she finishes up school. I think it's a good move to buy, esp. since I don't plan on going anywhere for a while. Also, then Steph can pay me rent and help me out with the mortgage for a while. The problem is going to be getting a big enough place though. She will need 2 bedrooms and I will need 2 as well because I am requiring that my next place have an office space for me to use (working out of my bedroom is becoming a huge mental and emotional problem for me).

MY ILLINI ARE 3-0 IN THE BIG TEN AND 5-1 OVERALL!!! So, this fall is shaping up to be pretty good. Wooooo!!

1 comment:

The Camerons said...

If you are talking about your cousin Amanda then Yeah! if you're going to be that close you better come visit!