Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Painting on a Friday night

The night before I was shooting a wedding no less. I painted my bathroom this past Friday night because I had no idea when I was going to get it done this summer. So I just did it. It took me about 2 hours to take everything down and out of the room to prep for the paint and then another 1.5 hours later to do the 2nd coat. Not too shabby. Plus I watched Nevan and mopped the kitchen floor in between. :D I am a machine!

I'm trying to do some more creative stuff in regard to my engagement and senior photography lately. Be sure to check out the HBP blog to see my recent work. Tell your friends! I can always use more business.

I'm about to pull the trigger on that other lens I mentioned in my post below. I think I can definitely swing it if I get another photo order or two in this month (I'm anticipating a couple) and if I get my other broken lens fixed and sold. I'm also going to get serious about putting my studio equipment up on Ebay/Craigslist (I'd rather NOT ship it).

Tonight Aaron and I are taking Nev to Prairie Farm again (we went last week after they were closed and just walked around the outside). Then we're going to hit up BW3 for cheap wings and Walmart so Aaron can buy NCAA2009, which he has been EAGERLY anticipating. I think it will be pretty cool to see our players and see if they've updated Memorial Stadium any more.

Well, back to work. Peace out!

1 comment:

Holly said...

p.s. I'm planning to post before and after pics of the bathroom soon!!