Monday, July 21, 2008

The chicken salad saga continues...

I tried Panera's chicken salad on Friday. I was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty good, but I guess nothing special (no nuts or fruit). I also got it on Tomato Basil bread instead of whatever it was supposed to come on. The whole sandwich came in between $5.50 & $6, but I also got chips and a pickle spear with it! They also put mustard on the sandwich (not IN the salad though) and I thought it was a nice extra touch. Very light and refreshing, exactly what I want from my chicken salad.

I'm almost ready to post the before and after shots of my bathroom.

And tonight I'm going to continue to work on wedding albums and refine my watermarking process so I actually use it (on both my blog and Flickr!... maybe Facebook too). Stealing images is becoming more and more prominent you know!

Oh, and I almost forgot... one of my kitchen lights just DROPPED from the ceiling last night. For no reason at all. No one was even in the room. So I'm off to a couple of the home stores to find a new light that I like.

No comments: