Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Check out my new car sign!

DSCF5703

What do you think? It's simple and to the point. And I didn't want my phone number on there since it's my cell phone and my only line. The worst thing would be driving down the interstate and having some creepster call me and say something like "I'm driving right next to you..." yeah, creepy.

Aaron and I are off to Ohio this weekend! We leave tomorrow night for a nice 3-day weekend. I hope we can relax and have some fun. I'm looking very forward to it!

On the agenda:
Air Force Museum
Skyline Chili
Visiting Aaron's friend Brett
Visiting my cousin Amanda & Kirk, Brady & Bethany
Visiting Aaron's Grandma and extended family in southern Ohio

We wanted to take in a Reds game, but it won't work out this time. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmm...Skyline! We also used go there when we went to visit my grandparents in Cincinnatti :) Nothing compares to a chili 5-way.

I also just got my logos put on the car:) We're finally catching up to the trends.