Friday, January 11, 2008

Our men's basketball team sucks.

Is it too much to ask to have a good football team AND a good basketball team all at the same time? Usually I'm looking forward to basketball season, but now I can't wait for fall to get here and the return of the Ron Zook squad.

The house hunt is in full force. I've seen 2 really crappy houses, one that was decent, one that was way too small and I'm going to see another one or two on Sunday. Going to look a little in the FSBO route as well, and Steph wants me to check out a condo (one very similar to the one I lived in about 7 years ago -OUCH!- that I absolutely LOVED). I don't know anything about condo fees though. That could be the deal breaker. Ugh.

Well, my high school friends have been planning a get together in St. Louis for this weekend for about 6 weeks now. Everything was going smoothly until we found out this morning that Taylor's mom has died. So I guess some of us will be heading back to the old stomping grounds on Sunday or Monday for a visitation. I wish I'd have gotten more pics of her at Taylor and Stan's wedding in May. Diane had been sick for a while, so at least it wasn't unexpected. That doesn't make it much easier to deal with I guess though. So the STL plans are still on, but we'll all be thinking of Taylor, Stan, Paul, Stephanie & Peter I'm sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...Actually, Stephanie's husband's name is Peter.