Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A new, ice-covered leaf

I don't even really know what that means, but I feel like today is the start of something new.

I am dating again. (Hi Aaron!) My sister and I had a fight last night, but hopefully things are ok now. I woke up with a headache this morning, but it has now subsided. I heard from my friend Jen today, and she sent me a nice, long note about goings on. It is the Christmas season, and I'm going to try really hard to focus on Emmanuel for the next two weeks until Jesus' birthday. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound...

Next week I have my first real infant photo shoot scheduled. Should be fun and nerve-wracking (how the heck do you spell that?) all at the same time. Wish me luck!

I'm mostly done with my Christmas shopping/making. I've been sewing like a crazy woman!! Next item of business is to start the holiday baking. On the schedule: almond bark covered pretzels, Christmas cookies, peppermint bark...

Today I'm going to email a former friend for the first time in at least 2 years. This is part of that "new leaf" thing I think. And two people have suggested that it might be a good time, what with the Christmas season and all. It's scary stuff since we ended on really bad terms, but what's the worst that can happen? She can ignore me?

I realize this is a really sporadic blog post. Oh well!!

Merry Christmas to everyone! - Tiny Tim

No comments: