Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Check Check Check

Man, I haven't updated in so long, I'm starting to achieve Tuscy lameness!!
Tuscy

List of wedding things we have completed:
Found a fiancee - CHECK :)
Found a church - CHECK
Found a reception hall - CHECK
Ordered my gown, veil & shoes - CHECK
Met with florist - CHECK (with another meeting on the way)
Found a photographer - CHECK
Found a caterer - CHECK
Found a minister - CHECK
Asked all three bridesmaids to be in wedding - CHECK
Found a DJ - CHECK
Picked colors - CHECK

I think we're in good shape!!
http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/HollyBirch&RyanChristensen

3 comments:

The Camerons said...

You can make quick decisions and not stew about the huh? Yeah, that is not me. haha
I'm glad you have got so much done, definately will make it less stressful when the time comes.
Love.

Mike said...

Oh my gosh, could you please at least attempt an update at some point in your life. TIA.

The Camerons said...

Mike, I have no idea who you are but I say "Amen Brother!!!"